During this time of uncertainty we want to be sure to give all of our Guests extra confidence in experiencing a worry free vacation, please note we are maximizing cleaning & sanitation procedures to assure ALL guest are safe during these times. Our High standards of Home and Guests care are more important now than ever! The Health and Safety of our Team and Guests is the utmost important, please find below guidelines met during this time:
- All Team members are required to wear personal protective equipment (Face Masks & Gloves) during Cleaning and Maintenance visits.
- If any Team member is feeling ill, they will not be allowed to work. 14- day period of self- quarantine will be required, with a clear of covid-19 note from Doctor in order to return.
- Maintenance requests by guests during their stay are being monitored/scheduled by urgency. Non- emergency requests will be addressed after departure. Maintenance requiring immediate attention, we request guest to vacate home or remain in different room during Team members visit.
- Once Home has been thoroughly cleaned, we treat all surfaces with hospital grade, EPA-approved disinfectant. Paying special attention to all high- touch surfaces such as doorknobs, appliances handles /buttons, lockboxes, remote controls, sliding door handles, toilets, faucets, light switches, stair railings, touch screens, hangers, playsets to name just a few.
- All washing is done in high temperatures for Sanitation purposes.
- Unfortunately as cleaning continues to be top priority, part of these additional procedures do not allow for any early or late checkout requests, as our cleaning teams require additional time to disinfect, to assure all guests are in a clean and safe environment.
We Thank you for choosing Dreams Vacation Rentals!